Política de Cookies
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about its visitors, as well as to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical Cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of
introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social Cookies: these are set by social media platforms in the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits coming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Own Cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Antonio Fernández Clement ( Destaca Imagen) is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the case of cookies owned by third parties or by legal
Rights of the data subject:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
– The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
in compliance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Antonio Fernández Clement ( Destaca Imagen). Lluís Gonzaga Llorente 24 – Elche ( Alicante ) 03202., – 03202 ELCHE
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE PUBLISHER
|destacaimagen.com||_ga_2XRQ11P2J7||Cookie necesaria para la utilización de las opciones y servicios del sitio web||en 2 años|
|destacaimagen.com||tk_lr||Cookie necesaria para la utilización de las opciones y servicios del sitio web||en un año|
|destacaimagen.com||tk_or||Cookie necesaria para la utilización de las opciones y servicios del sitio web||en 5 años|
|destacaimagen.com||tk_r3d||Cookie necesaria para la utilización de las opciones y servicios del sitio web||en 3 días|
|__stripe_mid||Cookie necesaria para la utilización de las opciones y servicios del sitio web||en un año|
|__stripe_sid||Cookie necesaria para la utilización de las opciones y servicios del sitio web||sesión|
|pll_language||Cookie necesaria para la utilización de las opciones y servicios del sitio web||en un año|
|destacaimagen.com||_ga||ID utiliza para identificar a los usuarios||en 2 años|
|destacaimagen.com||_gid||ID utiliza para identificar a los usuarios durante 24 horas en 22 horas después de la última actividad||en 22 horas|
|destacaimagen.com||_fbp||Utilizado por Facebook para ofrecer una serie de productos tales como publicidad, ofertas en tiempo real de anunciantes terceros||en 3 meses|
|facebook.com||fr||Contiene un navegador único e identificador de usuario, que se utiliza para la publicidad dirigida.||en 3 meses|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
Google Analytics: https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install on your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and use of the different options or services offered.
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
Delete cookies from the device: Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (e.g., login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies: To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
Blocking cookies: Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, that may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profiled logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac